November 9, 2011

Austin Everett- 1 Month

Oh sweet Austin I love you so much. Austin is my nephew. I can't quite put into words how much I love him, but I do. He is the best gift anyone could ask for and such a blessing to my family. Since he lives way down in Bakersfield, the first time I met him, he was turning 1 month old. It was love at first sight. He melted me and I could not stop photographing him. Pure love right there. Thank you Michael and Denise for creating this little bundle of sweetness. If we lived any closer, I'd try to kidnap him on a daily basis.













He's more than three months old now and getting VERY smiley! Here we are last week laughing together at my pretend sneezes! Please excuse my baby voice. That embarrasses me but his smile and laugh are so cute, that I have to share.




Love,

Shea Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment