October 27, 2011

Courtney and Adam Married!

Courtney and Adam were married back in July and I just realized I never gave it a proper post, and it definitely deserves one. I am not a wedding photographer and I now have an even greater respect for those who are. It is not easy. Seriously ( understatement of the year). My heart still beats faster when I think about it.

The wedding was absolutely lovely and Courtney and ADam could not have looked happier. Everyone there seemed to be so genuinely happy for these two and I was too. There were quite a few tears while I was editing, mostly because I felt like I got to be part of such an special experience and some pretty intimate moments before the ceremony. It was an honor and a privilege. Also, probably my last wedding. Amen.

Courtney and Adam, your love is beautiful. I hope married life is everything you hoped it would be.
























No comments:

Post a Comment