November 9, 2011

Tayla- 6 Months

Miss Tayla (isn't that the cutest name) turned 6 months in late September so we had a fun mini-session in Los Gatos. She had been sleeping right before this and she was pure joy even though we woke her up from a deep sleep.

She's one of the chubbiest six month olds I've had the pleasure to photograph and I could not stop taking pictures (it got dark or else I would have kept going). Chubby babies are so beautiful and I can't stare at these without wanting to pick her up and kiss her cheeks. What a beautiful, sweet girl.











I had so much fun with her! Her Mom and Grandma were there helping to get her to smile and I lovedspending time wiht them. They were a lot of fun! See you in a few weeks for your nine month shoot little cutie pie! I can't wait to see you crawl.....

Love,

Shea




No comments:

Post a Comment